Heritage and Scenery Tour
Witness most of the culture and scenery of Sri Lanka in all its grandeur all packaged into this compact tour.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
What to Expect :
- Experience the rich heritage of the cultural triangle
- Climb the Sigiriya Rock Citadel and view the panorama
- A thrilling train ride across the scenic hill country
- Witness the process of tea manufacture in a Tea factory
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis.
- Meals on half board basis (breakfast & dinner)
- Air-conditioned private transport
- Entrance fees at Locations
- English speaking chauffeur-guide
- Government tax and service charge
- Any extra beverages, lunches or snacks,
- Any personal effects not mentioned here.
- Any activities which are not mentioned on itinerary.
Colombo - Negombo -- Anuradhapura
Morning -Leave for Anuradhapura ancient capital, 3rdc BC – 8thc. AD. visiting Negombo via the Northwest coastline. Lunch at Anuradhapura.
Afternoon – sightseeing of the ancient city.
Anuradhapura - Mihintale - Polonnaruwa
Morning – leave for Polonnaruwa-Medieaval Capital en route visiting Mihintale (Cradle of Buddhism). Lunch at Polonnaruwa.
Late afternoon tour of the city.
Polonnaruwa - Kandy
Morning – leave for Sigiriya, visit 5c. Rock Fortress. Picnic lunch at Sigiriya.
Afternoon – proceed to Kandy, enroute visiting Dambulla Cave Temple.
Evening visit Dalada Maligawa, the golden roofed Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of The Buddha.
Kandy / Nuwara Eliya
Morning – Sightseeing and shopping in Kandy.
Afternoon – leave for Nuwara Eliya (optional Train ride).
Overnight Nuwara Eliya.
Nuwara Eliya - Ginigathhena - Colombo
Morning – sightseeing in Nuwara Eliya – cool mist clad highest city known as “Little England”, A visit to a tea estate and Hakgala Botanical Gardens.
Afternoon – leave for Colombo or Airport via Ginigathhena
|1||Anuradahpura||Heritage Hotel||Palm Garden Village||Ulagalla Resort|
|2||Polonnaruwa||Sudu Araliya||Deer Park Hotel (Superior Rooms)||Deer Park Hotel (Duplex Cottages)|
|3||Kandy||Devon Hotel||Thilanka Hotel||The Tourmaline|
|4||Nuwara Eliya||The Rock||Glenfall Reach Hotel||Grand Hotel|