Wildlife, Scenery and Heritage Experiences
A full tour providing scenery of the cool misty hill country, the exciting wild life safaris and the enchanting sightseeing at Kandy and Sigiriya.
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday Type
Activity Level Moderate
Group Size Medium Group
What to Expect :
- Visit a gem mine
- Panorama of the hill country
- Elephant safaris at Udawalawe & Minneriya
- Experience the rich cultural of Kandy
- Climb the Sigiriya Rock Citadel
- Observe and feed the baby elephants at the orphanage
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis.
- Meals on half board basis (breakfast & dinner)
- Air-conditioned private transport
- Entrance fees at Locations
- English speaking chauffeur-guide
- Government tax and service charge
- Any extra beverages, lunches or snacks,
- Any personal effects not mentioned here.
- Any activities which are not mentioned on itinerary.
Colombo - Ratnapura - Udawalawe
Morning – leave for Ratnapura “City of Gems”. Visit a Gem Pit and a Gem Museum enroute.
Proceed to Udawalawe National Park famous for elephants.
Udawalawe - Nuwara Eliya
Morning – leave for Nuwara Eliya, tea carpeted hills and cloud mountains. Lunch en route.
Afternoon sightseeing in Nuwara Eliya including the Hakgala Botanic Gardens.
Overnight Nuwara Eliya.
Nuwara Eliya - Kandy
Morning – leave for Kandy. Shopping and sightseeing at Kandy.
Evening witness a cultural show and visit the Dalada Maligawa, the golden roofed Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of The Buddha.
Kandy / Sigiriya / Habarana
Morning – leave for Habarana, visiting the 5thc. Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Lunch at Sigiriya.
Proceed to Habarana. Evening Safari of the Minneriya or Kaudulla National Park.
Habarana / Pinnawela / Colombo
Morning return to Colombo or depart to Airport after visiting the Elephant Orphanage at Pinnawala (Lunch at Pinnawela – optional).
|1||Udawalawe||Safari Village Hotel||Centauria Hotel||Grand Udawalawe|
|2||Nuwara Eliya||The Rock||Windsor||Grand Hotel|
|3||Kandy||Devon Hotel||Thilanka Hotel||The Tourmaline|
|4||Habarana||Le Grand||Sorowwa Resort||Cinnamon Lodge|