Safari, East Coast and Highlands
An exciting tour with a lot of beach, wild life, culture, panoramic highland views and seasonal adventure activities by the beach also thrown in….
Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
Vacation Style Holiday TypeDiscovery, Family
Activity Level Leisurely
Group Size Large Group
- Air conditioned transportation with services of English speaking guide/chauffeur.
- For groups over 7pax, the services of a National Tourist Guide Lecturer
- Entrance fees to the sites/attractions mentioned in itinerary
- Jeep Hire for Safari at Wilpattu National Park
- Airfare to Sri Lanka
- Activities or sites not mentioned on tour itinerary
- Activities such as snorkeling, scuba diving at the coast to be paid direct to the activity center.
- Any Private Expenses / Travel Insurance
- Tips and Porterage
Colombo - Wilpattu - Anuradhapura
Morning – leave for Anuradhapura via Puttalam en route do a game drive at Wilpattu National Park and proceed to Anuradhapura.
Overnight at Anuradhapura.
Anuradhapura - Nilaveli
Morning – – sightseeing of the Ancient Anuradhapura city.
Afternoon proceed to and proceed to Nilaveli en route visiting the Kanniya Hot Springs.
Overnight at Nilaveli.
Leisure at the beach at Nilaveli
Nilaveli – at leisure. Enjoy the sun surf and sand. Between May – October. you could engage in many water-based activities (optional).
Overnight at Nilaveli
Nilaveli - Trincomalee - Sigiriya
Morning – proceed to Sigiriya en route visiting the Trincomalee harbor and Fort Frederick and Koneswaran Hindu Temple.
Overnight at Sigiriya.
Sigiriya - Kandy
Morning – climb the 5c. Sigiriya Rock Fortress. Return to hotel in Sigiriya.
Afternoon – proceed to Kandy, enroute visiting Dambulla Cave Temple.
Evening visit Dalada Maligawa, the golden roofed Temple of the Sacred Tooth Relic of The Buddha.
Kandy - Nuwara Eliya (by train)
Morning – Sightseeing and shopping in Kandy.
Afternoon – leave for Nuwara Eliya by Train.
Nuwara Eliya - Colombo - Airport
Morning – sightseeing in Nuwara Eliya – cool mist clad highest city known as “Little England”, A visit to a tea estate and Hakgala Botanical Gardens. Afternoon – leave for Colombo via Ginigathhena.
|2||Nilaveli||Pigeon Island Resort||http://www.pigeonislandresort.com/|
|3||Nilaveli||Pigeon Island Resort||http://www.pigeonislandresort.com/|
|4||Sigiriya||Kassapa Lion’s Rock||http://www.kassapalionsrock.com/|
|6||Nuwara Eliya||The Rock||http://www.therock.lk/|
- All hotels are booked on the Halfboard meal plan (Dinner & Breakfast included)
- Peak period Supplements will be applicable as given in the tour rates.
- If any of the above hotels are not available for the specific dates of the tour alternate hotels of the similar category will be made available in the same overnight destination.